10 Non-Financial Estate Planning Issues to Consider
- June 7, 2019
- No comments
Here are 10 important topics to consider when estate planning — good conversations to have with your spouse (if you have one). I am happy to help you navigate these choices — call for more information.
- Healthcare: Who will make decisions if you can’t?
- Pets: Who will care for them when you are gone?
- Wisdom: Which life lessons & values are important & should be shared?
- Digital: How will your family or executors access online accounts?
- Heirlooms: Are there special items that you want to earmark?
- Guardians: Who will raise your children if something happens to you?
- Family Relationships: How can you minimize potential conflicts?
- Independence: How important is it to live on your own when older?
- Burial Wishes: Will you be buried or cremated? Obituary?
- End of Life: Organ Donation? Healthcare advance directives?